May 24, 2009

Unmask Parasites

I can't say enough about the services offered by Unmask Parasites. To stay on top of keeping your blog or site totally yours check out the tools offered.

Website Security Tools

There is also a niffy little service you can place on your blog/site to automatically check without having to go to your bookmark. It's called "Service Shortcuts". Just add the shortcut link on every page you want to be able to check regularly.

The shortcut link is just a link to this page (http://www.UnmaskParasites.com/security-report/). Every time you click this link the Unmask Parasites service will automatically check the referring web page so you don't have to type any URLs. The shortcut links will work for any public web pages.

I have mine placed at the bottom of my blog, it makes checking my blog external references easier for me and my visitors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin